On 170320, Tohoshinki film concert TILL2 third day at Makuhari Messe Event Hall was held with two rounds (1st round starting at 12/13:00 and 2nd round starting at 16:00/17:00).
This was the last day for this venue, with a capacity of about 7000 seats, for three days, 2 rounds a day, the total would be 42,000 people!! Fans’ estimation for the overall tour to be around 170,000 for a second film concert without Tohoshinki themselves (and not taking into acctount the tickets sold same day on site etc) (cr: @with_Yunho, via @snxy)!!
The guests for both rounds for this day were Toho dancer 50-san, and Toho band member (precussion) Fukucho (Masao Fukunaga)!
A photo of the the two with the fans from round one:
from round two:
From official twitter account with TB:
with TB and the mc Minsil-san:
In a reply to a retweet, fukucho-san hinted there might be a secret movie to come…?
cute TB and his unique way of saying we are T!!
Fanaccounts translated by @snxy:
- Tohotill2 goods sale opens at 10am right? 10.21am – the venue limited mugs have sold out [cr: @w_iretvxq]
- Mugs and the TB charms are sold out. As of 10.25am. [cr: @yu6nao]
- 3/20 today’s surprise guests were fukucho-san and 50-san. On memorable songs, fukucho said it was TONE’s BUT. while waiting behind the screen, the percussionist and drummer switched places and when they came out, yunho & changmin were surprised. [cr: @wakku0910]
- 3/20 fukucho-san shared that yunho practised his singing constantly, especially the high-pitched parts. he said he’s worked with many singers before but the two people’s voices are the ones that got his heart. [cr: @sivasingh]
- Fukucho-san said as “voice” comes from directly within one’s body, he feels it’s something that conveys that person’s life and soul. As the two have borne many things, could that be why (their voices) stick in the heart? perhaps that’s why pepole come to the film concert [cr: @sivasingh]
- 50-san was really happy when changmin said not to think of themselves as “back dancers, back band” that he didn’t like them to add the “back” he said they were “the best dancers, the best band” ㅠㅠ [cr: @sivasingh]
- Fukucho-san’s comment: tho not a fan, there are times where i feel like half a fan. like what can i do to make the two shine the best. [cr: @sivasingh]
- Yunho’s body condition during TIME & Nissan was the best~ invincible! strongest! kinda of aura. Especially at the beginning of WHY at Nissan when he was on stage alone confronting 75,000 people. it was be scary but it was because it was Yunho [cr: @sivasingh]
- Originally Yunho was the bass so imagine how much effort he made to sing the high ranges as well. Always impressed with Yunho for giving his all in his way of singing for us to listen. And in harmony with Changmin, it is the strongest, the best [cr: @minmihomin]
- says a lot that these two young kr artistes have become so loved and appreciated by their staff. Attests to their character. during WITH, everyone even the crew involved in the stage cried. It is not only us (fans), it is the whole TVXQ team that is waiting. [cr: @6131sim]
- fan’s companion for #tohotill2 isn’t a tonpen but commented their live was really moving and could tell tohoshinki worked really hard [cr: @Chiyuli555]
- a non-fan quoted the tweet of tohoshinki’s #tohotill2 red ocean and said that s/he had been near the venueband felt that Tonpens were well-mannered. outside, they were not noisy & she felt warm cos of them. Tohoshinki would always be proud of their fans. [cr: @misaxxx871223]
as we indicated above,
Compiled and Shared by TVXQ! Express