The sold out concert, Tohoshinki LIVE TOUR 2017 ～Begin Again～ at Tokyo Dome, started at 18:00 and ended 21:24 (JST) [cr: @anywhere4you]. Among the people spotted attending were their families and Tsutsumi-san~
This post includes a compilation of fan accounts and stream translations~
Fanaccount by @MM7608:
- TVXQ’s mama is perfect when they’re keeping standing to cheer them
When Changmin’s car comes and Changmin saw them, he bow to greeting them with happy face
TVXQ’s mama did KYHD with their penlight better than me ㅋㅋ
- After bow to greeting his family, Changmin saw his friends so he did a big heart to them
I want that heart toooo
- TVXQ’s families
- When finished sing the words 逢いたくて Changmin gave small heart & when he’s back main stage he took out his ear phone to listen everyone’s 逢いたくて
- Today Changmin’s mood was very very good when he kept doing cute poses
- Jihye’s husband got the ball in unintentionally so she said he give that ball to their back person ❤️❤️ [cr: @hiromailnet]
Fanaccount Translated by @snxy:
- tokyo bookshops stocking tohoshinki issues and photobooks because of the #BeginAgain tour starting today~
- 11/25 fan’s most unforgettable part of today’s ment
Yunho: “as I will be watching over everyone, everyone as well, please watch over Tohoshinki”
Changmin: “..although we are not the best singers, best-looking nor the best performers in the world..” [cr: @YH_CM_1226_]
- 11/25 ㅋ Yunho mentioned that during BUT due to the stage fitting and costume, – “the part that only men have, hurt” ㅋ (the harness ㅋㅋ) “i can’t say further” [cr: @iruka0206]
- 11/25 It was heard that as the families came today, Yunho was all psyched up [cr: @iruka0206]
- Changmin said during Bolero as they were facing each other, a detail? on Yunho’s outfit was so dazzling like e lightsaber? in Star Wars that he lost focus and got some lyrics wrong ㅋㅋ[cr: @iruka0206]
- Fans who attended 11/25 might not have realised but Kimi no Inai Yoru (A Night Without You) was cut because there is a special MC added as Tokyo Dome is a special venue. [cr: @masumincha]
- Yunho: isn’t there ppl here who cried along with me~!
– crying face appeared on the screen-
Y: shall we stop this? There is prob smth where (my) crying face came out a bit better
C: I also told (the staff) that but this they said this was the best..
Y: don’t give up! [cr: @raccowa]
- As Tokyo Dome differed a lot from Sapporo’s perf, both forgot a few sequences & while talking to each other were rly cute
Yunho: not taking off…?
Changmin: the taking off part would be switched later on..
Y: ah, right! Changmin’s clever~ but CM-ah, that is..
C: ah I forgot! [cr: @Ikuko0606]
- Why Tokyo Dome is special
Changmin: about 2 and a half yrs ago, a really cool man…
Yunho: ! You, don’t!
〜Yunho’s crying vid~
C: A man’s tears were shed
Y: changmin! Don’t talk abt embarrassing things!
C: the tears of a man who’s overflowing w passion is cool [cr: @raccowa]
- Yunho’s family and Changmin’s family sat slightly separated but the fathers noticed each other and waved their penlights, signalling to each other [cr: @bigeastly_riko]
- Fan was talking to a friend who lives in the area and because of Tohoshinki’s concert, the area of Shin Okubo (kr town in tomyo) is on emergency status (expecting large crowdsㅋ)
- Changmin had given a signed ball to a kid and it turned out to be Tsutsumi’s son. He still didn’t knw wht the purpose of e ball was so he was staring at it and Tsutsumi papa was gesturing at it and explaining ^^ [cr: @CRMJ2X8eSoNaqwj]
- Yunho: there’s a clip of me crying. Tho i’m embarrassed about it, i think it was cos i was also happiest. Before that, i didnt use to cry. not even when I was hurt in the past. However, i cried at the 1st tour after we became 2 & the last performance of WITH. It was cos I felt happy. [cr: @coscosy]
- Last MC:
Yunho: as I will watch over everyone, everyone also, pls watch over Tohoshinki
Changmin: Though I think that there is no need for explanation (when it comes to everyone & us), we think of us two doing our best as the way to answer everyone back. [cr: @MEMAID_AU]
- TVXQ Ment at “Begin Again” in Tokyo Day 1 (11/25)Yunho when talking about the wire action performance for B.U.T.
YH: I always hesitated to mention this but the wire action gives us “man pain”.
CH: Yes, probably the majority of the people here wouldn’t understand but.. (because the audience is mainly women) *Looking overly excited to explain this “pain”* The underline area is painful.
YH: Yes, you wouldn’t understand the pain..
As we indicated above,
Compiled and Shared by TVXQ! Express