The 2nd day of the last stop of Tohoshinki’s tour at Kyocera Dome Osaka has been completed successfully! On 180120, Tohoshinki LIVE TOUR 2017 ～Begin Again～ at Kyocera Dome Osaka concert started at 16:02 and ended 19:23 (JST) [cr: @anywhere4you]!
Today’s highlights are Yunho mentioning that they will share photos on instagram soon, and Changmin making the male fans call today be “Daisuki Yunki”! > w <
It was a full house once again, but today’s concert ended about 8 minutes earlier~
One More Thing
One and only one
シアワセ色の花 (Shiawase iro no hana/Flower of happiness)
-MC: Tohoshinki: Tadaima!-
逢いたくて逢いたくてたまらない (Aitakute Aitakute Tamaranai)
Duet -winter ver.-
-Toho Dancers/Band Members Introduction (Something, I Don’t Know, Suri Suri….)-
I just can’t quit myself
Why? Keep Your Head Down
Somebody to Love
Fanaccount by @kokenes :
- Fanboy warning: I have a male fan in his early 30’s sitting directly behind me. He came alone. His 3rd time at Tohoshinki concert! Listen for him when the men call out! 10 more mins!
- Sold out venue tonight!!! Every seat is filled!! Ready to start!!
- Changmin asked all the male fans to scream out “Daisuki Yunki!!!!” Yunho turned red but he loved it!!!
- Yunho mouthing parts of Changmin’s section of the song is pure awesome
- So filled with emotions at the second to last concert of this tour!! Sold out venue, girls next to me shouting at the top of their lungs: Tohoshinki!! And they knew all the choreo for Just Can’t Quit Myself and danced along!
- So how many others think “Black Yunho and Max” are hotter than “white” version? Seriously I melt at the smirks, the mean looks, and the aggression! Must be a sucker for bad boys! LOL
Fanaccounts Translated by @clefaire:
- 180120 #BeginAgainTourOsakaDay2
There’s something shocking today, Changmin said in his encore ment that he wanted to learn Japanese more, and OP’s son (class 2 elementary school) said, ‘Changmin isn’t a Japanese???’ And he even more shocked hearing Yunho said that XD [cr: @jmyj4]
- 180120 #BeginAgainTourOsakaDay2 this ball was thrown by Changmin to OP’s son. OP was so thankful and considering it as family’s treasure now 😭😭😭💜
- 180120 #BeginAgainTourOsaka OP witnessed a mom with her 8 yo kid went to the concert yesterday. Thinking that her kid won’t be able to see, she bought a stepboard at 100yen shop. 😂 the kid happily waved the diamond penlights the mom gave, and s/he said ‘it was fun!’ At the end😄 [cr: @maxchangminmayu]
- 180120 #BeginAgainTourOsakaDay2 during the small truck moment, there was a woman bringin the ‘손키스, maybe손키스 날려줘 pls give thrown/fly kiss’ and Yunho gave her one! Mwah! 😂😂😂😭💜 [cr: @raccowa]
- 180120 #BeginAgainTourOsakaDay2 We Are T exercise
Yunho: we are~~~!
Yunho: WE ARE?!
Changmin: we are? (small voice)
BE: T~~~ (small voice too) 😂😂😂[cr: @oshiffany]
- CM’s goal this year is learning Japanese again.
YH: isn’t it so good already?
CM no~ don’t say such thing(note: it was so cute when he said that, and the Japanese is good already he could be better than the Japanese themselves if he learn again😂)[cr: @raccowa]
Fanaccounts Translated by @beriko0214:
- 1/20 Osaka
YH Ending remark
After today, we have only one stage to go.. time flies in a blink of an eye. While we were apart for 2.5 years, I have matured in my own way and I learned some important life lessons..
well I’d tried my best to look at things in a broader prospective..Was I able to convey my thoughts to you today?
We will complete our tour tomorrow. I want to bring our tour to a successful conclusion, so I will do my best. Please continue to give Tohoshinki a lot of your support, and please become a huge strength for us. Thank you very much. [cr: @sivasingh: 1 and 2]
- Osaka 1/20
CM Ending Remark
Thank you so much for remembering us during our two and half year hiatus, and coming to our concert now and giving the two of us this gift, the opportunity to perform live on stage.
（he was deeply moved by loud applause from audiences) I will do my best so that I can come to Osaka more often. Please support us this year too! [cr: @sivasingh: 1 and 2]
YH: Speaking of Reboot, I have something that I want to reboot this year too. Last year we made our Instagram account.. so I wish to post many different Yashiki ..
CM just returned to the stage..Yashoku (midnight snack)? Keshiki (scenery)?
CM sounded like YH’s affectionate mom. [cr: @sivasingh]
- YH&CM were discussing about how they want Male fans to cheer them.
(´･J･`) It’s just occurred to me. How about, Dai-su-ki Yun-ki! (Love you, Yun-tree!)?
(´･J･`) both rhyme with Ki
(*´･J･`) Which order do you like? Love, Yun-ki？Yun-ki Love？
(∵)Which ever you like..
(*´･J･`) Okay then. Love you, Yun-ki!It was obvious that CM is the one wanted to say this so badly :)[cr: @raccowa]
- CM declared that he would focus on studying Japanese for his Reboot this year.(∵) Changmin is really good at Japanese.
(*´･J･`) Come on~ please don’t say that (////) [cr: @raccowa]
- (´･J･`)Yunho-san seems to be feeling really well today too. I am so glad that you are enjoying yourself.
(∵) Oh, I am getting compliment (///)Both of them looked really happy :)[cr: @raccowa]
- (∵) Including Yun-Ki, we have a lot of accidents, right? In Osaka, Tsure-shon (going to bathroom together).
(´･J･`) Ah~ you said it.
(∵) It is okay to edit this part out. ✂︎[cr: @raccowa]
- (∵) We just talked about Instagram.. We can post Changmin’s private or my private pictures! Well, I haven’t talked about this to Changmin yet.
(´･J･`) I heard about this for the first time, just now.
(´･J･`) I will think about it today.[cr: @raccowa]
- (´･J･`) When I say, “Please raise your hands if you come to our concert for the first time”, I started to feel that no matter which concert it is, always people in the particular area raise their hands.
I wonder whether these people in the area was told to raise their hands? [cr: @raccowa]
- 1/19 Osaka
YH’s ending remark
(∵) Personally, I was not sure whether we could have additional concerts. But we were able to have this concert, thanks to you all. While touring in many places in Japan, I really wished to convey my feelings to you but I could not do that well because of my Japanese. But even at my level of Japanese, everyone was so kind to listen to me and respond to me, and that deeply touched my soul. I will do my best for the remaining two concerts.[cr: @raccowa]
- 1/19 Osaka
CM’s Ending Remark
(´･J･`) I learned from a recent news that more than 2 million people caught influenza. Please take care of yourself not to catch a cold. It is important to be healthy and well. I will do my best so that I can meet with you more often.[cr: @raccowa]
Fanaccount by @lovehug48:
- Today encore time, fans shout out Tohoshin”T” … Tohoshin”T” … Tohoshin”T” …… ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
Translated by @MM7608:
- Changmin advises fan boys call “DAISUKI YUNKI” (I LOVE YOU VERY MUCH YUNKI)
Translations by @loveyunhosama:
- Changmin wants to make fanboys shout “大好きユン木” 😂😂😂
- Omg changmin asking them they want 大好きユン木 or ユン木大好き 😂😂😂😂😂
- Changmin was “i think everyone knows about yunki now” then yunho was maybe there some who dont know… and chabgmin explained the yunki thing 💕
Fanaccount Translated by @snxy :
- 1/20 Osaka Changmin’s ending greeting: thank you very much for giving the two of us the present of being able to have an amazing live by not forgetting us for the 2 years that we were away and gathering here in this place. As we will work hard in order to be able to meet everyone in Osaka here again, as well as work hard to be able to stand here once more, please watch over us this year too! So then, it has been Tohoshinki! [cr: @tvxqtohoeternal]
- 1/20 Osaka Yunho’s ending greeting: after the end of today, there will only be one more to go. Time really passes in an instant. For this stage, I too, for 2 and a half years in my own way, have grown so I could meet everyone, of course with lessons from life, and strove hard so that I could have a wider perspective and wider path. Everyone, did I manage to convey it well? Really, that is Yunho (i.e working hard/ conveying his heart) i think of everyone as precious (to be cherished). Tomorrow the tour will end. I will strive hard to finish it successfully. Please support Tohoshinki in the future as well. Please give us a lot of strength. Really, thank you very much. [cr: @tvxqtohoeternal]
As we indicated above,
Compiled and Shared by TVXQ! Express