SMTOWN LIVE 2018 IN OSAKA Kyocera Dome second day started at 16:01 and ended 20:53 (JST) [cr: @anywhere4you], with Tohoshinki appearing in the last third! The attendants were provided with a light wrist that is controlled by the staff to illuminate based on each group’s colour and for other light effects during some performances.
The full concert set list was changed with the addition of one performance of J-Min (who was announced on 180717 to join the 2nd and 3rd days), and the omission of Tohoshinki’s Somebody to Love.
Our boys looked cool and amazing again! Fans spotted them at the ending bowing goodbye to the audience together~
TVXQ! Songs Set List:
1. Why? (Keep Your Head Down)
2. Catch Me -If you wanna-
4. We Are!
5. Somebody to Love
5. 운명 The Chance of Love
6. Hope (with SMTOWN)
Changmin during we are
- The Chance of Love: Yunho and Changmin in white and black for this performance
- We are: Yunho
- We are: Changmin
- Why? Keep Your Head Down: Yunho
- Catch Me
- Hope: group photo, spot Yunho and Changmin!
- Hope (not TVXQ focus): Changmin’s high note and Yunho’s “Sugeina~ Changmin!” ^^*
- Hope: TVXQ at ending taking group photo with the others~
- Ending: Yunho making the Japanese (Osaka) member from NCT, Yuta, talk at the end~ ^^
Yunho: hey, say a word
Yuta: thank you, all you guys in Osaka!!
- Ending: Yunho
Translated by by @MM7608:
- Today when Yunho introduced his partner came back
ㅎㅅㅎ Hello everyone, this is partner Changmin
-  when Changmin’s high not in Hope finished
•.• Perfect Changmin ah
Yunho & Changmin were together & take their hand to bow to audiences at the ending
- At MC
•.• should we talk more?
ㅎㅅㅎ No, we will talk at TVXQ concert (leaving time for another artists)
ㅎㅅㅎ We will go to the next song
ㅎㅅㅎ Some people who must take Shinkansen to come back home maybe be late (if we talk more)
But STL was CUT
- In Suju’s Lo Siento, Changmin’s at the back stage dance with that song & Yunho’s behind Changmin, folding his arms to see… [cr: @anywhere4you]
Translated by @joeylfy :
- RT The very relatable Changmin in #SMTownInOsaka Day 2
C: It’s about time to move on to the next song…
C: Shinkansen has their service hours right! You won’t be able to go home (if we don’t move on)! [cr: @raccowa]
- During HOPE, C placed his hand on Y’s back and led him to his side, so he can bring him towards the center stage (for final greeting). C also initiated the hand holding to catch Y’s hand for final greeting as Y was passionately greeting the crowd… ❤️❤️ [cr: @raccowa]
Translated by @clefaire:
- Chami: let’s move to the next song..
Yunho: is it ok to talk a lil bit more?
Chami: if you want to here more from us, please come to our arena tour starting this autumn.
Yunho: I was about to say that… ah no.. sorry, I’m saved. 😂 [cr: @panee0202]
- Yunho: because last year I was alone, there was a part of me which felt lonely, but this year I have my partner with me
Chami: this is the partner!
Chami: I’m Partner Changmin! [cr: @panee0202]
- Seems like they wanted to greet people in the live viewings too.
Yunho: everyone good evening, this is Tohoshinki (by himself) (noise) (laugh)
Chami: I don’t think this can be considered as a greeting o.o
Yunho: sorry! Ok, let’s record (do) it again
Chami: we can’t re-record it~ [cr: @chimichami]
- Beside OP is a kid who was an EXO fan. When Toho was walking to the main stage he said, ‘eh! It’s a mannequin! Manequin can walk? They’re so stylish!’ [cr: @264112___]
as we indicated above,
Compiled and Shared by TVXQ! Express