First day of『Tohoshinki LIVE TOUR 2018～TOMORROW～』at Makomanai Sekisui Heim Ice Arena, Hokkaido has been completed successfully! Concert started at 18:35 and finished at 21:27 [cr: @anywhere4you]. Encore tshirts were white [cr: @anywhere4you]!
This post includes some translations of their touching words to their fans at Hokkaido, and audio of their MCs~ ^^
- Talk cut
Tohoshinki showing fans 10 photos from their trip in Hokkaido to film Road PV and their comments on them including the one where Changmin called Yunho “Yunho sempai!”
- talk cut
This includes their Senryuu about Sam-san’s long beautiful hair and Yunho’s pun using Sam-san’s name (samui = cold) in relation to Sapporo XD
[cr: @BambitoRjn| Rjn: 1 and 2]
Translated by @beriko0214:
- While looking at a picture where YH was keeping himself warm by the fire,
CM: You can make a drama out of this picture. On a college student trip…this is Yunho-senpai (sunbae in KOR, senior student). Wow, he is so cool.. Yunho-senpai [cr: @mre120ch]
CM: To sing the song next here makes me feel very special.
YH: Truely. If something that we can do.. like to sing here.. can cheer many people.. that would be wonderful. If we can make you smile a little bit more.. that would make us happy too.
CM: We will sing this song while thinking of our favorite place, Hokkaido in our hearts. [cr: @coscosy]
- YH: I guess we have a lot of things happened this year.. I want to say something better..but instead of saying a few words… we may not be able to sing well.. but if we can try convey our feelings to you all through singing songs.. that may be the best.. I think. [cr: @coscosy]
- Since we get to know each other (note: YH said since we started to go out..).. since we get to know each other with Bigeast.. More than 10 years has passed.. Ah not just Bigeast.. but since we debuted in Sapporo…
You have been looking after us a lot.
We wish to continue to help you to forget about pain if you feel, and of course when you feel happy, I want you to share with us. [cr: @coscosy]
- CM: I was a bit nervous before coming to Hokkaido.. this was a bit unusual to me.. I kept thinking how I can make you here in Hokkaido feel happy and make you smile. The two of us thought… perhaps the best is (to make you enjoy) our stage.. We have been working hard to prepare up to now.. anyways I thought that if we can spend happy time together that would be wonderful. [cr: @coscosy]
- During Weep, I saw a staff (who was right by the stage) taking rhythm with hands, giving a little wave left to right. When YH and CM asked us to give applause to staffs, the staff closed his/her (note: i don’t know the sex of the staff) eyes and bowed gently. When YH and CM asked everyone to give applause to Bigeasts, the staff gave applause to us. I was touched by the heartwarming gestures of the Team TOHO. [cr: @think0308]
as indicated above,
Compiled and Shared by TVXQ! Express