Tohoshinki new single Jealous has been released digitally on itunes and spotify worldwide, as well as on other platforms such as Google music etc! The single includes the songs Jealous, 大好きだった (Daisuki Datta), and their less vocal versions.
International fans can support Tohoshinki’s digital releases via purchasing and downloading the single or the song from iTunes Japan!
iTunes Japan and mumo downloads are one of the stores that count on Billboard Japan charting [cr: @magentatvxq_].
The price of the full single is 1000 yen, with 250 yen for each song, the music video is 400 yen!
You can buy their new Japanese releases as follows:
- Switch to or Create a Japanese iTunes account without a credit card:
- If creating a new one, make sure you have signed off from your regular account.
- Tutorials: here or here [cr: Japan codes and lifewire]:
- The tutorial would need you to attempt downloading a free JP app, for that you could try スマプラムービー (which is a free app from avex for digitally downloading DVD videos from a serial number in the physical copy you buy (e.g. such as Begin Again Tour DVD, so you can watch them from your phone ^^*)
- Buy a Japanese iTunes gift card and redeem it (e.g. from PlayAsia, but you could try finding other cheaper places or ones that offer less that 1500Yen giftcard).
- Buy Tohoshinki’s single Jealous: here.
- You can also find the music video: here.
Remember as well to help with the physical release charting too~
For the physical single, check our post here for information about the single itself, and our post here on how to order singles from Japan to count on oricon chart!
Post Written and Shared by TVXQ! Express