Yunho’s Drop charted as No.2 on Gaon Social Chart for Week 9/24-30!
We are not familiar with this chart yet. Apparently, it counts points from YouTube, Twitter, and YinYueTai.
For twitter, looking at other fandoms, it seems that you don’t only include hashtags of the song and artist, but also mention the artist (@TVXQ). If you know more about it, please shares > <!! Continue reading
2015 GAON Chart (by Group, including respective solo + subunits):
- 12th: 東方神起, with just one album, no promotion, sold 151,760 copies!
TopStarNews via @UknowForeverMAX, in English via @joeylfy,
Shared by TVXQ! Express
[by Sora Ghim] TVXQ dominated charts once again in Korea and China with its special album.
On July 20, TVXQ released its special album ‘RISE AS GOD.’ It placed first on the Gaon Chart weekly album and was also first for the month of July, showing its tremendous power as Asia’s best group.
Moreover, the album’s double title track, Continue reading
- Gaon monthly album general chart for July: No.1 TVXQ! – “RISE AS GOD” with 148,155 copies!
same for Gaon monthly album domestic chart~
please sing into your account, chu and comment on these awesome news~~
don’t forget to keep supporting RISE AS GOD by buying it from stores that reflect their sales onto Hanteo and Gaon Charts ^^
Shared by TVXQ! Express
TVXQ proves that their influence is still strong, topping charts all over East Asia!
Released on July 20, the duo’s special album “RISE AS GOD” has topped theGaon album charts for the fourth week of July (July 19-25) as well as theSynnara Record weekly charts (July 20-26), proving that music fans’ interest in TVXQ’s music hasn’t waned.
Not only did they top the Korean charts, but they also topped China’s Baidu King weekly charts with Continue reading
- TVXQ Rise As God GAON Alb Chart Wkly (7/19-25): #1; Synnara Wkly (7/20-26) #1
- Yunho’s Champagne & Changmin’s Rise As One on Baidu King Wkly (7/20-26) were #1 (#Champagne), #2 (#RiseAsOne) respectively; w Komplikated, Apology, Top Of The World etc, in e top 10
- while conquering the music charts, proving the high popularity of the top artistes, TVXQ.
Translated by @snxy: 1, 2, 3 & 4,
Shred by TVXQ! Express
TVXQ! Special Album ‘RISE AS GOD’ tops the music charts in Korea and China
Korean text is quoting their being:
- 1st on Gaon Weekly Chart (7/19~25)
- 1st on Sinnara Weekly Chart (7/20~26) Continue reading
On 150128 at 2014 GAON KPOP AWARDS, Singer of the Year Award – Best Selling Record 1st Quarter went to TVXQ! with TENSE by selling 197,864 copies of the album.
Their Repackage Album “Spellbound” ranked as the 5th, selling copies! (shown below with price) Continue reading