This is a general and fast guide for ifans who wish to support Tohoshinki!
- Online Stores:
Please support Tohoshinki’s DVD/Single/Official Releases by buying your own copy through online stores such as
- Amazon Japan, (Japanese Store, English available)*
- CDJapan, (Japanese Store, English available)* [Update: currently, new CD/DVD can only be shipped locally in Japan]
- HMV, (Japanese Store, English available)*
- YESAsia (non-Japanese store)
*Check the post below on how to count your purchase on oricon chart.
You could also later buy the Korean/Taiwanese official release of the DVD/single when it becomes available:
- Oricon Chart:
As many know now, Oricon Chart no longer counts products shipped overseas from any Japanese store, that’s it, right now Only products shipped locally/inside Japan are counted.
However, there is a way for overseas fans who wish to have their Tohoshinki purchases count in Oricon Chart:
- Buy from an online Japanese store that count on Oricon (e.g. like the 1-3 stores listed above, or check more here).
- Ship it to a local (Japanese) address.
- After it arrives there, ship your item to your oversea address.
How to get a Japanese address?
- You could use the help of a friend who lives in Japan, by shipping your purchase to their address then they ship it to yours abroad.
- OR You could use Shipments Forwarding Services in Japan such as Tenso or Celga:
- They provide you with a local shipping address you can use for any online Japanese stores to ship the desired items locally first.
- Next, Tenso/Celga collects it, keeps it for you (see their websites for how long), and this way your purchases can be counted on Oricon.
- Lastly, Tenso/Celga ships it to your original address overseas.
(Read their websites for more information on the procedure, available shipping methods and the handling fees, etc.)
For any questions/updates to the list, please comment bellow or email us at TVXQExpress@gmail.com and we will try our best to help
Posted and Shared by TVXQ! Express