Yunho performed for the first time since enlistment at Japan! Despite SM’s restriction in fans only using the provided remotely-controlled wrist lights, Bigeasts welcomed Yunho with a spectacular red ocean (using the red pen lights they brought in)! The controlled wrist lights were made to form “TVXQ” during his stage ^^*
He performed similar set list as Seoul’s except for an extra song (We Are!) and singing Somebody to Love in Japanese.
Yunho’s songs list:
VCR + Drop (new song)
TVXQ Medley (Mirotic + Why) (Korean versions)
Somebody to Love (Japanese version)
Then the ending with all artists.
We Are + Somebody to Love
Check out Bigeasts’ red ocean filling the dome when SM’s wrist lights were off right before Yunho’s stage starting!! Good job Bigeasts!!
This is a a comparison between the two oceans (OFF: Bigeasts’ own red lightsticks, ON: SM’s and Bigeasts’)
Translated by @snxy:
- fan was on the 🚅to osaka when she heard a fan who looked like shawol in the back say it’d be e 1st time seeing yunho. ㅎdont be surprised [cr: @hirochiyuno]
- Seems the mic audio today for smtown osaka day 1 isn’t good (fan is seated at the side) and says can’t hear the ment properly [cr: @Vyoback]
- also friends in the venue say they smuggled in their red lightsticks with no problem 🤣🤣
- Yunho’s ment: But thank you very much to everyone for supporting me. For waiting for me !!!!
- My bigeast friends are crying ㅠㅠㅠ
- yunho: (TVXQ) will soon be fully back / revived with Changmin. Please wait! [cr: @iruka0206]
- This was the red ocean before Yunho’s stage, fan (in venue) said SM did not use the remotely controlled lights
- This was not sm’s concert but U-Know Yunho’s concert. Even when my lijt band was off,the whole venue was lit. So awesome [cr: @_Namuleee]
- Yunho changed his clothes! He wore a at short and on half of it, at the shoulder, there were wings. He’s worn the long-sleeved v before.
(People were screaming) because he got onto the trolley. And during We Are, there was a T screened on the roof. Yunho went 1 round
- Seems Yunho didn’t say taidaima (i have returned / come home) fan wondered if it was gonna wait til Changmin came and they were two [cr: @moetaira via @iruka0206]
- Yunho was rly excited. He did we are (T) x 4 and with 2 hands, did the T [cr: @_Namuleee]
- The tvxq fans behind me cried once yunho came out, i too started tearing up ㅠㅠ [cr: @_Namuleee]
- Was this a tvxq concert? ㅋㅋ [cr: @thirsty_love]
- Yunho’s first words during his mc : i wanted to see you (i missed you) ㅠㅠㅠㅠ [cr: @TVXQ2hearts]
- After HOPE, Yunho looked backstage and bowed to the staff there. as expected of Yunho [cr: @we_tvxq]
- The guy leading the way in front of Yunho’s trolley was Tohoshinki stage director Hideshi-san~ [cr: @19mkt via @iruka0206]
- Yunho’s Drop costume was the emperor jacket still but just simple plain black pants. What a relief ww [cr: @TVXQ2hearts]
- It’s the first time i saw tvxq, i had a shock.. e communication b/w an artiste and his fans?? Cos it was so perfect… [cr: @thirsty_love]
- When Yunho started STL, it was like in Kr, he ran around the extended stage. When Yunho’s VCR started, whole venue was red, not SM, all ours
- TVXQ Fan & her friend were 😏😏 by the other fans cos they were just fanning themselves (venue was hot) then when he came out they went crazy
- The cheers for Yunho were 3x that of those for the other groups (laughs) [cr: @huni_seo]
- At the ending, Yunho shouted everyone~ OSAKA ㅠㅠ [cr: @ryuda_t]
- non-fan on the red ocean that appeared when yunho came on
- on yunho’s effect
- I think there’s no other word except KING that can be used for Yunho [cr: @kaitem0718]
- I have to say this; the reason why Bigeast had their red penlights. It’s cos of what happened a few yrs ago the trauma of the betrayal of ‘everyone else except TVXQ fans’. // basically in 2012, fanclub penlights were nt allowed in smt jpn most Tonpens followed the rules only to find out that fans of other groups didn’t. Ever since, they insist on having their penlights [cr: @miyu0206usagi]
- yunho’s coming was awesome! I can’t keep quiet. Smt’s (remotely-controlled) fanlights were all shut off but the venue was all red I thought it was the sm lights at first but then like a sea of fire, the venue’s atmosphere exploded.
- on the start of yunho’s stage #smtownliveinosaka day 1
- there were so many red penlights but during DROP, the ppl besode me weren’t waving theirs at all, perhaps they weren’t excited? However I realised it wasn’t that. It was because they were frozen (watching Yunho) that they had forgotten to do so [cr: @asaminnie1224]
As indicated above,
please note that some of these source do not accept sharing but from only-TVXQ fans. No ex-members fans, so please respect their wishes.
Compiled and Shared by TVXQ! Express