Impression of 東方神起 concert, from an Arashi’s fan
Afterthoughts of the live performances. Attended 12/26, 12/27 and 1/19
It was refreshing as I’ve never attended any other concerts before other than Arashi’s 👍
- It was obvious though it was far. Style was good, as well as their exceptional long legs.
Perhaps they could stand slightly further from each other…
- Their beautiful faces were so unreal, couldn’t imagine that they are human being like us too. Seriously like a sculpture. Why are their skin so smooth and glistening?
- The MC talk was really interesting! Changmin’s sharp tongue was great, Yunho was cute.
- Speak Japanese really well. Words like “露骨 (frankly, explicitly)” or “赤裸々に (frankly)”, I don’t even use it in the past 19 years that I’ve been alive.
- The long duration of their live performance. Because Arashi’s don’t usually exceed 3 hours, I was surprised at their 3 and a half hour long one, though it went by in a blink of an eye!
- Did their best from the beginning until the end. Like when they were flying in the sky, or them running around at a level that will made us feel “are they ok?”. Somehow it made me felt that I should do my very best in exams or any other things too.
- Their agile dance choreography. Really love Yunho’s solo during the introduction of WHY, he sings well too. Changmin was hitting high note at a level that will let us worried about his throat, but I really like it.
- It gave me a deep impression of their excellent character. Can’t help it but feel that “they are really good people”. Also the depth and length of their final greeting, and their proper etiquette.
Thought it was my first. but I really enjoyed it! I’m sorry that I wasn’t too familiar with the fan chant😇