KBS’s Kim Saeng-min’s “Receipt” Episode 14 (or Episode 6 (non-pilot)) featured a Cassiopeia talking about her TVXQ fan lifestyle.
Clips from the episode on official channel ([ KBS 안테나 ]):
About the show from OnDemandKorea:
Kim Saeng-min, who is known for being the thriftiest celebrity in Korea, analyzes the spending habits of viewers by looking at receipts they send in. Get helpful tips on managing your budget from Kim Saeng-min the smart spender!
Translated by @snxy :
- 12/31 TVXQ fan appeared on Kim Saeng-min’s Receipt show as part of a segment to show proof of how big a fan she is – one was her backpack which is the colour red~ [cr: via @0206yhken]
- as shown on the show, the fan had prepared all these for a tvxq giveaway as well ~!
- As proof of her TVXQ love, fan also bought 3 lightsticks, 4 magazines, and for a concert, did nail art. Thanks to her, TVXQ pix and fanmeet pix were broadcast on TV. // p.s: just like what most of us do 💕 [cr: via @0206yhken]
- Spokesperson for all fans tbh-
the fan said “There isn’t one concert under the sky that is exactly the same as another”
“The truth for all shows (of a concert)”
“Cos It’s obvious that TVXQ of 9/30 and TVXQ of 10/1 are different (ref to YouR PresenT & buying tix to all shows) [cr: via @0206yhken]
- Famous words of being a fan:
“You have to buy 4 copies of a magazine which has different covers though the same content. One is for opening to see, one is to be unopened and stored..” – (on Yunho’s The Celebrity issue) ㅋㅋ
As we indicated above,
Compiled and Shared by TVXQ! Express