TVXQ proves that their influence is still strong, topping charts all over East Asia!
Released on July 20, the duo’s special album “RISE AS GOD” has topped theGaon album charts for the fourth week of July (July 19-25) as well as theSynnara Record weekly charts (July 20-26), proving that music fans’ interest in TVXQ’s music hasn’t waned.
Not only did they top the Korean charts, but they also topped China’s Baidu King weekly charts with Continue reading
- TVXQ Rise As God GAON Alb Chart Wkly (7/19-25): #1; Synnara Wkly (7/20-26) #1
- Yunho’s Champagne & Changmin’s Rise As One on Baidu King Wkly (7/20-26) were #1 (#Champagne), #2 (#RiseAsOne) respectively; w Komplikated, Apology, Top Of The World etc, in e top 10
- while conquering the music charts, proving the high popularity of the top artistes, TVXQ.
Translated by @snxy: 1, 2, 3 & 4,
Shred by TVXQ! Express
This is a translation of the same article we shared its headline before.
TVXQ revealed its thoughts about the stage.
U-Know Yunho gave reassuring advice to his juniors EXO by saying, “Enjoy! Consider yourself as the protagonist/ hero and the king while on stage!”, in a video that was recently unveiled prior to ‘SMTOWN THE STAGE’ premiere.
He also showed his affection toward the stage by saying, “Where ever I go, I add my own meaning ( to myself) about being confident/ powerful on stage. I could die right here with no regrets, and therefore I am happy.”
ChoiKang Changmin said, Continue reading
TVXQ! Special Album ‘RISE AS GOD’ tops the music charts in Korea and China
Korean text is quoting their being:
- 1st on Gaon Weekly Chart (7/19~25)
- 1st on Sinnara Weekly Chart (7/20~26) Continue reading
- SM The Stage – TVXQ The fighting spirit from the 75k-strong audience; shivers through the body
news1 Korea via naver,
Headline translation by @snxy,
Shared by TVXQ! Express
TOHOSHINKI welcomes their 10th anniversary since debut in Japan with a LIVE TOUR that has first started in Fukuoka Dome. The last day of the LIVE TOUR will be (made/recorded) into a DVD & Blu-Ray.
The title (of the LIVE TOUR), WITH has a meaning of “together with TOHOSHINKI”. Further, it also describes the ties with their fans, as well as the ties between Yunho & Changmin.
Part 2: Continue reading